Constitution & oacute; n implementation of a cooperative of jam for the employment of women in slums and rural, Tarma (Peru)
Socio local: "Stimulation" NGO Civil Association
Objective: Mejora de la vida familiar en los barrios marginales de la municipalidad de Tarma a través de la constitución y puesta en marcha de una cooperativa de mermelada para el empleo de mujeres de los barrios marginales y del medio rural, which is part of a program of stimulation & oacute; n Social serving families, ni & ntilde; the, women and men j & oacute; people and adults in the area.
Descripción: This project is intended to give an active role for women in slums and rural areas of the city of Tarma, in order to alleviate the situation & oacute; n of discrimination & oacute; n social suffering. This THROUGH eacute; s of creation & oacute; n of a cooperative production & oacute; n jam with all the necessary equipment for proper operation, developing formation programs & oacute; n to them both & aacute; professional scope as in their social skills.
The direct beneficiaries of the project being & aacute; n the 110 Women who participate & aacute; n actively in the direct work of the cooperative as & iacute; and the tasks arising from its operation. As RIVER it will benefit & aacute; n direct the children, aged between 0 and the 5 años, these women, to receive & aacute; n attention & oacute; n educational stimulation in central & oacute; n Early pretender to the program that encompasses this project.
Localización: Tarma, Peru
Beneficiaries: 110 women to be & aacute; n employees of the cooperative and their children
Budget: 133.295,58 €
Runtime & oacute; n: 2007
Financing: Cooperate, Gobierno de La Rioja y Aportaciones Privadas
The objectives of this project are:
• Develop vocational training programs for women, allowing them to work in the cooperative.
• Develop training programs (alfabetización, human rights, hygiene, suckler & oacute; n) enabling them to upgrade skills and abilities STILL useful in ordinary life for the maintenance of their families.
• Increase household income, so improving & aacute; the standard of living of their families.
• Promote private investment to generate employment opportunities for women in neighborhoods and communities.
• Encouraging women to promote associations aimed at generating micro or small production companies.
• Leverage fruit production area to transform it into a finished consumer product.